Click button below to see our full range of...
Best Wholesale Pots For Modern Homes
Modern houses have a broad spectrum of designs. Present-day homes have a simple exterior and an extravagant interior. With high expectations comes a sense of confusion and frustration. In the recent trends, we see that people are decorating their houses with elegantly designed pots and, we can not deny that it is a trend we want to keep. That is why we will be walking you through some of the best wholesale pots for your modern home.
Wholesale pots are a pocket-friendly solution for decorating your homes. We understand how important it is to move into a new home. With a fresh start to life with a new home, it is natural for anyone to want to make that place as beautiful as possible. When it comes to buying plants, it is indeed exciting. But have you thought about relevant pots for your plants? Selecting a pot depends entirely on your taste, style and affordability. Yes, affordability is always a bummer. That is why it is advisable to shop from the wholesale pots market. You can buy exotic pot designs coming in all shapes and sizes at a wholesale market.
Here are a few wholesale pots to brighten up your house:
- Bamboo Pots - If you are after minimalistic designs, bamboo pots are a must. They add a natural touch to your decor. Bamboo pots are biodegradable and have a life span of about five to ten years. With various styles and elegant designs, bamboo pots are a perfect addition to your new home. From little wall hangers to beautifully carved pots, bamboo pots are versatile.
- Ceramic Pots - Produced by intensive heating, ceramic pots are in strong demand, especially in India. Ceramics have a wide range of designs and colours ( from simple pastel shades to metallic paints ) you can choose from for your perfect modern house decor. Ceramics are heavier than other materials and can withstand plants growing in them. For a minimalistic look, people go for white marble look ceramics.
- Clay Pots - These ecological pots are perfect if you want to showcase your creative side. Clay pots are simple decorative containers. These pots are sturdy and can withstand harsh climatic conditions. It goes without saying that clay pots are economical.
- Plastic Pots - Plastic pots are one of the most sought after pots for indoor and outdoor gardening. With so many diversified colours, you can easily find your style. They are flexible and not easy to break. Plastic pots are best suitable for people that tend to forget to water their plants frequently. Plastic pots retain moisture in the soil thereby, benefiting the plants.
- Cement Pots - Cement pots not only add a raw look but are also winter resistant. If you live in an area with chilly winters, ceramic pots are perfect for your plants. Keep in mind that cement pots are heavy and should not be placed on something that will not be able to withstand its weight.
- Metallic Pots - To add a touch of elegance, metallic pots are the right choice. You can adorn the metallic pot decorative foam plants that suit your taste. You can also put simple potted plants inside large metallic pots to showcase wealthiness and class.
Plants have the power to express design. That is why it is crucial to buy plants that resonate with your style. It is vital to add plants while planning for a new home. Apart from acting as decor items, plants have the ability to improve mood and relieve anxiety. Indoor and outdoor plants are equally essential for making people content. They act as natural air purifiers and absorb noise. Stepping into the psychology section plants, are known to ease psychological distress and help manage cognitive health. Studies show that humans with plants are much happier and tend to be more focused.